- Shape: An electric guitar with an arched top in standard PRS shape.
- Body: It is sandwich board from quilted maple and mahogany. No inside holes or routing - pure solid body.
- Neck: A maple/mahogany combination with rope intarsia glued in the neck pocket at the body. A neck is shaped in C profile, 15" radius and a declination of the head is 15 degrees.
- Other: Wilkinson tremolo works together with PRS locking tuners for always "stay-in tune" state..
- Sound: Full rich sounding guitar for standard or low tuning. Pickups create final sound color, this time it is PRS® Mark Tremonti models.
Fret marks: -
Tuners: Gold PRS®
Bridge: Gold Wilkinson®
Pickups: LeoSounds®, Fender®, Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :