- Shape: An electric guitar with arched top plate in the non - standard shape and non-traditional combination wood.
- Body: It is sandwich board from ash and alder in the proportion 1/3. Thereby is achieved acoustic range, which can't be achieved on the guitars from single ash or alder.
- Neck: A neck is shaped in D profile and a declination of the head is 15 degrees.
- Other: String are attached in the non tremolo bridge and healding from back side.
- Sound: Sound picking is provide by set of two Seymour Duncan pickups SH1 (N) and SH1(B). Controls is traditional excepting tone shades, which is effective for just necks pickup.
Scale: 25 1/2 "
Fret marks: Abalon
Pickups: Semour Duncan SH1, SH1
Pickups: LeoSounds®, Fender®, Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :