- Shape: Classical arch - top guitar with body size 16"x2.5"
- Soundboard: Parallel braces and narrow "F" sound holes.
- Neck: Neck is profiled in D shape with 20 "radius and small frets.A declination of the head is 14 degrees with wedge shape.
- Other: The tuners are set with wooden dao buttons.
- Sound: A sound is proper to instruments with nylon strings, where top and bottom register sounds balancing. Sound picking is provide by piezo- pickup LR.Baggs build in the bridge. This one is possible use also as stereo output, couse every string is controlled with the independent wire. Pre-amp is with 3- band equalizer and build in chorus. Pre - amp is placed in the tail-block and just so reached possibility build in Pre-amp without any touch-in into sides. Graph-tech saddles control to provide full control prevention breaking nylon strings on bridge. Instrument is built for playing with electric sound distribution or without it.
Body size: 16"x2.5"
Head veneer: Dao
Fret marks: D
Pickup: LR Baggs Piezo
Color: Vine - lite
Pickups: Benedetto®,Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :