The guitar builded for legendary Ritchie Blackmore.
- Shape: Acoustic guitar in semi lute shape.
- Body: Body width is 35 cm, depth is 2,75 ".
- Soundboard: Specially developed bracing for best result in non symetrical body. Fancy rossete is hand made from walnut and papyrus.
- Back: Renaissance guitar style back with 18 bowed rosewood and mahogany strips and maple veneer fills.
- Neck: 5 piece of walnut and mahogany veneer. Fingerboard is ebony with ebony binding. Peghead veneer is ebony on the front. Neck meets the body at the 15th. fret. Neck profile is "soft C". A double way truss rod nut is under head veneer. Frets are "jumbo" size.
- Other: Binding is combination of walnut, maple and ebony and bridge is ebony with graphite saddles. All inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony.
- Sound: Very "old school" sounding guitar, typically for instruments with transverse braces and suspended tailpiece.
Soundboard: Solid German Spruce
Neck: 3pc Walnut
Head veneer: Ebony
Fret marks: Custom pearl/wood
Tuning mach.: Gotoh
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®, B-Band® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :