The guitar builded and belong to legendary Ritchie Blackmore.
- Shape: An acoustic guitar in semi lute shape.
- Body: Body width is 35 cm, depth is 2,75 ".
- Soundboard: Specially developed bracing for best result in non symmetrical body. Lute Rosete and inserting fancy rossete is hand made from rosewood.
- Back: Renaissance guitar style back with 18 bowed rosewood and maple strips and ebony/maple veneer fills.
- Neck: 5 piece of walnut and rosewood veneer. A scroll head in Viola Di Gamba shape. Fingerboard is ebony with ebony binding. Neck meets the body at the 14th. fret. Neck profile is "soft C". A double way truss rod nut is under 22th fret. Frets are "jumbo" size.
- Other: Binding is combination of walnut, maple and ebony. A bridge is madagascar rosewood with bone saddle and rosewood pins. All inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony.
- Sound: Rich sounding a lute like guitar with lots of treble sensitivity and tight reverb bass response.
Soundboard: Solid Austrian Alps Spruce
Back/Sides: Solid Curly Mapleand Indian Rosewwod
Neck: 3pc Walnut
Bridge: Madagaskar rosewood
Tuning mach.: Schaller Grand Tune
Finish: Shellac and nitro lacquer
- No options for this model.
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :