The guitar builded for legendary Ritchie Blackmore for his 70th. birthday jubelee.
- Shape: Acoustic guitar in semi lute shape.
- Body: Body width is 36 cm, depth is 3" at the neck and 3" at the tail.
- Soundboard: Specially developed bracing for best result in non symmetrical body. Fancy rosette is hand made from walnut, mother of pearl and papyrus.
- Back: Hand carved "book matched" master grade maple.
- Neck: 3 piece of curly maple - walnut layered with rosewood veneer. Fingerboard is ebony with ebony binding. Peg head veneer is ebony on the front and curly maple at the rear side. Neck meets the body at the 15th. fret. Neck profile is "soft C". A double way truss rod nut is under ebony head veneer. Frets are "jumbo" size.
- Other: A side "sound port" for direct all details sound streaming to players ears. Arm-rest and body contour for pleasant arm feeling. Binding is combination of walnut, maple and ebony and bridge is ebony with mother-of-pearl engraver. All inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony. An archaic strap holder.
- Sound: Rich sounding guitar with lots of treble sensitivity and tight bass response thanks to carved back board.
Soundboard: Solid German Spruce
Back/Sides: Solid Curly Maple
Neck: 3pc Maple "Master Grade" and walnut
Head veneer: Ebony/Maple
Fret marks: Custom pearl/wood dots
Tuning mach.: Gotoh
Color: Violin amber
Finish: Shellac and nitro lacquer
- No options for this model.
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :