- Shape: Acoustic guitar in Selmer/Macafferri shape. Body width is 15 1/4", depth is 4 " at the neck and 4 " at the tail.
- Soundboard: Austrian top class spruce with traditional crosswise spruce braces. Sound board is arched 8 mm on each side of lower bout. Rossete around "O" sound hole is hand made from ebony and maple strips.
- Back: Layered Walnut/mahogany with 8mm arch.
- Neck: 3 piece of walnut and maple. Fingerboard is ebony with ebony binding. Peghead veneer is ebony on the front and walnut at the reare side. Neck meets the body at the 14th. fret. Neck profil is "soft C". A double way truss rod nut is under head veneer. Frets are "medium" size (2.5 mm x 1.00 mm).
- Other: Binding is combination of walnut, maple and ebony and bridge is Madagaskar rosewood. All inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony.
- Sound: Open sounding guitar with lots of volume, mid-tones and vintage "Mac-Sel" sound.
Soundboard: Solid Spruce
Back/Sides: Layered walnut
Neck: 3pcs Walnut/Maple/Walnut
Body size: 15,25" x 4"
Scale: 670 mm
Head veneer: Ebony/Maple
Bridge: Madagascar Rosewood
Fret marks: none
Tuning mach.: Schaller®
Pickup: AKG® mikrophone
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®, B-Band® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, blackGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :