- Shape: Acoustic guitar in Di Mauro shape. Body width is 15 1/4", depth is 4 " at the neck and 4 " at the tail.
- Soundboard: Austrian top class spruce with F-hols and typical bracing for this kind of top.
- Back: Layered maple and walnut with 8mm arch.
- Neck: 3 piece of curly maple. Fingerboard is ebony with ebony binding. Peghead veneer is rosewood on the front and maple at the reare side. Neck meets the body at the 14th. fret. Neck profil is "soft C". A neck is without trussrod. Frets are "small" size (2.3 mm x 1.00 mm).
- Other: Binding is combination of rosewood, maple and ebony and bridge is Madagaskar rosewood. All inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony.
- Sound: Open sounding guitar with lots of volume, mid-tones and vintage "Di Mauro - Busato" sound.
Soundboard: Solid Spruce
Back/Sides: Layered maple/walnut
Neck: 3pcs Curly Maple
Body size: 15,25" x 4"
Scale: 670 mm
Head veneer: Rosewood/Maple
Bridge: Madagascar Rosewood
Fret marks: none
Tuning mach.: Schaller®
You can check the current price clicking at the "Check Price" button and finding your desired model:Check Price
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®, B-Band® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, blackGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :