- Shape: Arch top solid body electric guitar in the combination flame maple and excellent walnut.
- Body: Body is 63mm thick, there out maple is 18mm.
- Neck: Neck is mahogany with 15 degree. Fingerboard is rosewood, 12" radius with 6mm pearl dots and medium frets (optional).
- Other: A strings tuning stability and breaking prevention guard "Graph Tech" saddles .Control is traditional -: 1 volume, 1 tone (with push/pull switch for coil splitting) and 3-pos.switch. Great access to higher frets are achieved with 21 fret neck to body join.
- Sound: Sound picking provide inseparable and ages verified pair of pickups Seymour Duncan's SH1 (bridge) and SH2 (neck). Deep and rich sound come from thick solid body along with glue-in neck.
Body: Flame Maple/Mahogany
Scale: 24 3/4"
Head: High Flame Maple
Fret marks: Pearl dots
Pickups: S.Duncan SH1, SH2
Color: Antique Blue
Pickups: LeoSounds®, Fender®, Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :