- Shape: Archtop solid body electric guitar in the combination top-level flame maple and superior 3D alder..
- Body: Body is in the up - to 55mm thickness, from of maple is 12mm.
- Neck: Neck is from selected maple with the 15 degrees head inclination. Ebony fingerboard adds to neck strength and concreteness of high and low registers
- Other: A strings tuning stability and breaking prevention guard "GraphTech" saddles. Control is traditional - 1 volume and 1tone with 3- position switch with Push- Pull switch to split the coils.
- Sound: Sound picking provide inseparable and ages verified pair of pickups Seymour Duncans SH4 (bridge) and SH1 (neck).
Body: Flame Maple/Alder
Scale: 25 1/2 "
Fret marks: Pearl/abalon
Pickups: S.Duncan SH4, SH1
Color: Amber sunb.
Pickups: LeoSounds®, Fender®, Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :