- Shape: A full maple solid body archtop guitar with mahogany center block. Body width is 16", depth is 1.75 ".
- Soundboard: AAAA Class carved solid maple on voiced center block. Custom shaped F holes with ivorid binding.
- Back: Hand carved "book matched" master grade maple.
- Neck: 3 piece curly maple. Fingerboard is ebony with plastic binding and gold mother of pearl inlays. Peghead veneer is ebony on the front and ebony at the rear side. Neck meets the body at the 19th. fret. Neck profile is "soft D " with oil finish . A double way truss rod nut is under head veneer. Frets are "medium" size.
- Other: Binding is 7 piece cream plastic and bridge is gold Schaller® with piezo pickups. All inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony. Pickups - pair of P95 LeoSound's in gold. Two volume controls and two custom controls for piezo and magnetic pickup. Schaller preamp mounted inside the guitar and Roland® pickup GK3 assembled on bridge.
- Sound: Open for all frequencies with feedback resistance, fully adjustable sound for standard, piezo and midi source.
Soundboard: Solid AAAA Maple
Back/Sides: Curly Maple
Neck: 3 piece Maple
Body size: 17"x 1.75"
Head veneer: Ebony
Tailpiece: Gold Schaller®
Fret marks: 335
Tuners: Schaller® Gold
Pickup: LeoSound® P95
Color: Stained Honey Yellow
Pickups: Benedetto®,Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :