- Shape: Archtop acoustic /electric guitar.
- Body: Traditional wood combination for archtop guitars - spruce and maple with original braces layout.Binding is combination of curly maple and ebony.
- Soundboard: High grade sitka spruce.
- Back: Light-high grade curly maple colored with spirit stain.
- Neck: 5 piece curly maple and mahogany with ebony veneer over head (top and back). The neck shape is "soft V" to "soft D". Ebony fingerboard is inlayed with traditional pearl motive. Frets are "jumbo" size (2.8 mm x 1.10 mm). Fingerboard radius is 12".
- Other: Pickup - two Gibson® 57 classic in gold
- Sound: Guitar is built for most devoted sound transmission and consistent pickups scannings. Acoustic facilities are in accord with electric, and so this guitar is universal instrument for every sort of music, where are using arch - top guitar. The guitar is alternation of Jazz 1 model.
Soundboard: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back/Sides: Curly Maple
Body size: 17"x 3 1/8"
Head veneer: Ebony
Binding: 6ply wood
Fret marks: Custom
Tuners: Gotoh SG301 Gold
Pickup: Gibson® 57Classic
Color: 2 tone Sunburst
Pickups: Benedetto®,Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :