- Shape: Archtop acoustic /electric guitar.
- Body: Traditional wood combination for archtop guitars - spruce and maple with original braces layout. Binding is combination of curly maple and ebony.
- Soundboard: High grade sitka spruce.
- Back: Light-high grade curly maple colored with spirit stain.
- Neck: 5 piece curly maple and mahogany with ebony veneer over head (top and back). The neck shape is "soft V" to "soft D". Ebony fingerboard is inlayed with traditional pearl motive. Frets are "jumbo" size (2.8 mm x 1.10 mm). Fingerboard radius is 12".
- Other: Pickup - One Gibson® 57 classic in gold
- Sound: Full and rich sounding archtop guitar where is big accent at acoustic sound with extra braces for feedback resistance. The guitar was made for great player Marek Homola as his signature model.
Soundboard: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back/Sides: Curly Maple
Body size: 17"x 3 1/8 "
Head veneer: Ebony
Tailpiece: L5 Heavy brass+gold
Fret marks: Custom
Tuners: Gotoh SG301 Gold
Nut: Buffalo horn
Pickup: Gibson 57Classic
Color: 2 tone Sunburst
Pickups: Benedetto®,Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :