- Shape: 16 inch wide jazzy arch-top guitar. Unique solution "cutaway" allows easy reaching the strings along whole of the fingerboard.
- Body: Tail-piece is tricky combination of the maple and ebony with brass clip anchor, which allowing the grounding the strings. Design of an tail-piece at the same time corresponds with whole instrument.
- Soundboard: X braces and one supporting perpendicular brace and classic "F" sound holes
- Neck: Neck is profiled in C shape with 12 "radius and medium frets.
- Other: A declination of the head is 14' with wedge shape, front and back of it is veneered with ebony wood.
- Sound: Sound picking provide Seymour Duncan pickup SH- 2 Jazz imbedded in body in "special wooden pocket" for best resonance properties of the top and pickup work. Body is built to play acoustic or electrically with an emphasis placed on comfort by the play
Body size: 16"x2.5"
Scale: 24 3/4 "
Head veneer: Ebony
Fret marks: -
Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH2 Jazz
Color: Abmer red burst
Pickups: Benedetto®,Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :