- Shape: Acoustic guitar in my own semi lute "Swan" shape.
- Body: Body width is 36 cm, depth is 3" at the neck and 3" at the tail. Back is carved 1" thick maple board.
- Soundboard: Specially developed bracing for best result in non symmetrical body. No sound hole assembled.
- Pickup/Pre amp: B-Band®
- Neck: 3-piece maple neck. An ebony fingerboard with ebony binding. Neck profile is "soft C" with angled heel for easy high notes access.
- Other: Bridge is Bolivian rosewood.
- Sound: "Finger style" guitar wit balanced sound. Side sound port is adjustable for two volume sizes.
Head veneer: Ebony
Bridge: Madagaskar Rosewood
Tuning mach.: Gotoh®
Color: Violin light "amber"
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®Hardware finish: chrome, blackGuitar include hard shell case with humidifier
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :