- Shape: Acoustic guitar in 000-14 shape.
- Body: Body size is 14 5/16". Body depth is 3" to 4 1/8".
- Soundboard: "Bearclaw" with "mustache" bracing. Slightly arched top as on old Martins.
- Pickup/Pre amp: Fishman®
- Neck: 5-piece neck with mahogany vener. Ebony fingerboard and ebony binding. Neck profile is "soft C".
- Other: Bridge is Bolivian rosewood, all inlays and fancies are ebony and mother of pearl.
- Sound: "Finger style" guitar wit balanced sound. External pre-amp is recommended.
Soundboard: Spruce "Bear Claw"
Back/Sides: Maple "Master Grade"
Fingerboard: Eben "Scalloped"
Neck: Maple "Master Grade"
Body size: 36 cm x 7 cm
Scale: 650 mm
Head veneer: Ebony
Fret marks: Pearl/Abalone
Tuning mach.: Gotoh®
Color: Natural "Antique"
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®, B-Band® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :