- Shape: Parlore 6 steel/nylon string acoustic guitar.
- Body: Slightly modified small body developed for louder response. Body depth on the neck side is 7.5 cm and on the tail block 8.5 cm. Back is combination of curly maple and curly ovankol filled with ebony strips.
- Soundboard: Soundboard is tuned for best resonance, featured with special designed braces also instaled inside own designed wood resonator and sound port at the side.
- Pickup/Pre amp: EMG Pickup system with pre/amp instaled inside the body and mono or stereo output options.
- Neck: Join point is on the 12.ve fret position. Neck is profiled in the "soft D" shape. Truss rod nut is under the sound hole in upper brace. Fingerboard is 44 mm wide at the nut and 55.5 mm at the 12ve fret. Frets are "small" size (2.2 mm x .95 mm).
- Other: Bridge pins are snake wood, all inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony.
- Sound: This small size body play with surprisingly rich a balanced sound. Thanks to special bracing and superior tone woods is playability very unique. This instrument sounds very well in the studio or in larger room/hall, it is easy recognizable cause it cultivated and " front moving' " sound.
Soundboard: Austrian top class AAA spruce
Back/Sides: Curly master grade maple
Neck: 3-piece Curly Maple
Bridge: 1-piece Madagaskar Rosewood
Tuning mach.: Schaller® Grand Tune
Color: Violin dark "amber"
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®Tuners: Grover®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, goldGuitar include hard shell case with humidifier
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :