- Shape: 12 string acoustic guitar with X braces, jumbo shaped and shallow oval cutaway.
- Body: Body depth is adapted for play on podium with sound distribution, and there is no problems use it for acoustic playing without amplification.
- Pickup/Pre amp: For maximum exploitation, acoustic character is cavity for pre amp reinforced with braces so there is no production sound loss by using pre-amp pocket in the sides.
- Neck: Neck is profiled in D shape with 10 "radius and jumbo frets. Scalloped fingerboard adds the guitar sonority and neck is rock solid.
- Other: Combination of mahogany and spruce gives the guitar perched tone in central position, where trebles and bass nicely balanced .
- Sound: Despite narrow body guitar plays without pre amp loud and balanced, wherever big role play top - level selected spruce and "scalloped" fingerboard. Guitar can be in useful to play acoustic or on amplification "equipment".
Fingerboard: Rosewood "Scalloped"
Body size: 15"x2"
Scale: 25 11-32"
Head veneer: Mahogany
Fret marks: Pearl/Abalone
Tuning mach.: Gotoh®
Pickup/Pre-amp: Artec 4band+tuner®
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®, B-Band® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :